When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do any of you men ride a woman's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I would say go for what you are comfortable on......I have even seen guys driving Beetle convertibles, MX5's and Mini Convertibles. If that's your thing more power to you.

Last edited:
as far as regular people riding late model girls bikes I figure anyone riding a girls bike is a person who does not have a bike of his own, and no car as well. same with adults on a 20" BMX

had a girls Schwinn 3 speed Lightweight many moons ago. it was early 50's I'd guess. I rode it only a couple times mostly just to be sure everything worked. if I were going to ride a girls bike with a group it would have to be something really special.

I'm 60. good god I hope there is never a time when I can't get on a men's bike anymore. what a sad day that will be.

I got five cars three buses five truck three back hoes and a ceane, five wooden boats three kayaks a inflatable three indian motorcycles and thirty bikes. I am 65 and ride my 641/2 super deluxe schiwinn stingray or my girls 38 airflow ...... so goes stereotyping by what kind of bike u ride and I dare anyone to call someone queer midget or grandpa ....... ok i ride my Doodlebug more than anything else and the neighbors line up on curb to watch

I'm an old guy, 60. I really want to ride a bike for exercise. Would a big steel tank Higgy be too heavy?

I do have a spaceliner I just got that I'm working on. But man. Those old big Higgy's really do it for me,,,lol.
Yeah, some of my dumbbells are too heavy, too. What could be better exercise than pumping a big steel tanker up a hill? That can definitely be part of a high intensity interval training (HIIT) workout. Have fun!

as far as regular people riding late model girls bikes I figure anyone riding a girls bike is a person who does not have a bike of his own, and no car as well. same with adults on a 20" BMX

had a girls Schwinn 3 speed Lightweight many moons ago. it was early 50's I'd guess. I rode it only a couple times mostly just to be sure everything worked. if I were going to ride a girls bike with a group it would have to be something really special.

I'm 60. good god I hope there is never a time when I can't get on a men's bike anymore. what a sad day that will be.

Just wait; your time is coming. I'm 73 now. 13 years ago I could do almost anything that I could do when I was 35. Even at 65 I was still going strong. God has a sense of humor and he tries it out on you when you get close to 70.

I have the same bike. Paid $75 for the bike and ??? for a tank (pictured as when I bought it, no pictures with the tank installed.) I wouldnt sell it for less than 2 bills.
20190926_214815.jpg

Back