When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do any of you men ride a woman's bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm not getting old without a fight.
The fight is what wore me out and knocked me down. Along with fighting prostate cancer and having a couple of surgeries - torn rotator cuff and osteochondritus descans of the talus, plus the costrochondritus in the cartilage around my ribcage. You get injured easier and it takes longer to heal and during the length of the healing you loose a couple of steps. Keep thinking the good thoughts but don't forget that you've been forewarned. I spent 20 years in the Army, did all that PT with ease. Went to college on a track scholarship and was in great shape. Still got old.

They are called side steps in early teens 30 and 40 when their no cars business men with suits rode side step bicycle orginally for girls and skirts but remember no cars until 50s

My wife has several and I’ve ridden them on girls bikes only rides!!! Who cares, ride/ buy what you like!!
807791DF-FB03-476D-B63E-E48ED7871BE7.jpeg

76D4E91C-BFA7-4931-AC81-D5D9BA4F1608.jpeg

873F1A0E-9757-4366-972E-9B7A8CE16569.jpeg

AC0A6C37-E8A5-49DF-B455-FF2F367AE78A.jpeg

CFA24D8D-3753-4A08-8DE0-77618E001B43.jpeg

784B39FC-66E1-488E-A869-68898523BB1F.jpeg

If you only want one bike then get the bike in a boys model.Its obvious this concerns you so go for the boys version. I have many girls bikes and I dont care what I ride.Finding time to ride is the hard part.

It is up to Hosers to restore female bikes. The ladies I know would break a nail and be done with the project. I ride girls bike mostly but I still throw my leg over.

I wasn't really worried about being seen on a girls bike. I don't care what others think. Just wondering if I was going to be doing something wrong. I "AM " a violator,,,lol.

That being said I did get it.

I brought it home and went for a ride. Then some big mean girl pushed me down and took it away from me. She said this was a girls bike and it's hers now,,,,lol.

Seriously though. I will start a thread on it.

Back