When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DO I Really Need Another Iver Johnson Project ?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Handyman

I live for the CABE
After being housebound for over a week because of the Covid-19 situation and completely bored out of my mind, I decided to walk through my barn and check out some of my Iver project bikes that never seem to get any attention. After eyeing several, this rough, but mostly there, model 90 Road Racer caught my eye, so I took it down from the rafters and dragged it outside. The bike is fairly complete and quite straight. It has a steel wheelset with an Iver Johnson hub up front and a Model A New Departure hub in the rear. Because I believe the bike to be made in the early 20's, I don't believe the wheelset is original. I think this is going to be my next project. Pete in Fitchburg
More Pics Here: http://boulderartgallery.com/Iver_Johnson_Bicycle_Collection/IverJohnson_Page_35.html

The server was cranky and giving me the Star Trek lights thing again.

PS Firefox is now at version 75.0, update if you haven't automatically.

Back