When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do not watch items if you have no intention of buying?!?!?!

-
This item in his listings piqued my interest.
91590A51-D473-42A5-872D-619A33B1703D.jpeg

Pretty ironic, for a guy who doesn’t want anybody watching his stuff.
At my age, Watching is what I do!

So a thread dedicated to trolling an eBay seller ? and apparently endorsed by the admin? A little hypocritical ? Ya think? Because y’all don’t like his prices ? Who cares ? I think I’d rather count grains of Cilicia sand or blades of grass than troll some dork on eBay , please place your rocking chairs back on the porch (talk about the weather?) and away from your screens before you get sucked further into JUMANJI 🙈🐒🐒🐒🐘🦒🦏🦓

So a thread dedicated to trolling an eBay seller ? and apparently endorsed by the admin? A little hypocritical ? Ya think? Because y’all don’t like his prices ? Who cares ? I think I’d rather count grains of Cilicia sand or blades of grass than troll some dork on eBay , please place your rocking chairs back on the porch (talk about the weather?) and away from your screens before you get sucked further into JUMANJI 🙈🐒🐒🐒🐘🦒🦏🦓
I think you missed the point of the thread. Although his prices are insanely ridiculous, I was drawing attention to the sellers request that nobody "watch" his items if they are not interested in purchasing. In case you didn't know, people commonly watch items they may not want to buy themselves, but have interest in knowing what the item sells for. I fail to see how watching an item is trolling the seller. If someone wants to make a down to earth offer, I don't see how that would be trolling either.
If someone does not want people using a feature on the platform they are selling on, they probably shouldn't use that platform.

I think you missed the point of the thread. Although his prices are insanely ridiculous, I was drawing attention to the sellers request that nobody "watch" his items if they are not interested in purchasing. In case you didn't know, people commonly watch items they may not want to buy themselves, but have interest in knowing what the item sells for. I fail to see how watching an item is trolling the seller. If someone wants to make a down to earth offer, I don't see how that would be trolling either.
If someone does not want people using a feature on the platform they are selling on, they probably shouldn't use that platform.
Yup it’s a stampede !!
6C60001B-8D07-4E11-A393-8B3F2A1C74B2.jpeg
Are those circus animals ? Hahaha ridiculous in its entirety , I didn’t miss anything
F33D4496-3EE4-4AD8-96A3-EDBA5DFD507F.jpeg

Back