When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do they still make these?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Tubes

7CC5016D-0676-48CC-9B47-6E6EA0CC86D7.jpeg

I would be surprised if they even made them then.
Many sundries were always bought in and then packaged to suit the "manufacturer".

Thanks. I was curious about the boxes as I have a few and some have tubes .any value to the boxes?

Thanks. I was curious about the boxes as I have a few and some have tubes .any value to the boxes?

None of the Schwinn parts made today, or in this century are made by Schwinn. Just made by many different companies for Schwinn with there name on them!

Last edited:
Walmart has had accessory bike stuff labeled 'Schwinn' for decades. Some of it OK and some of it junk. You can usually tell by feeling and looking at it whether or not it will last.....except tubes of course.

I mentored a boy who was huge on biking...because of money constraints, we'd often buy the 'Schwinn' labeled stuff @Walmart to keep going. The bike shops were obscene about aftermarket stuff.

Kevin

Back