When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you guys ride your TOC bicycles?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Rides. There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. To ride. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. Riding. There will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue. Rode. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment. Ride...

"Rides. There is surely nothing other than the single purpose of the present moment. To ride. A man's whole life is a succession of moment after moment. Riding. There will be nothing else to do, and nothing else to pursue. Rode. Live being true to the single purpose of the moment. Ride..."

Preach on brother!!!!!!

Riding bicycles is half the fun! It saddens me to know there are so many bicycles out there that aren't ridden. Especially the old ones. This is a major reason I was attracted to The Wheelmen. They are dedicated to not just the history of antique bicycles, but cycling. Go to a Wheelmen meet if you ever get a chance. If you are into bicycles there is nothing like seeing a large group of cyclists riding high wheels and TOC safeties.

You can do whatever you want with yours but I prefer to ride mine. :o

P.S. Are you ready to sell me your Crescent yet?

1900_mead2.jpg

Last edited:
YEAH I will be getting an old bicycle tuesday at the latest. It needs some love to ride I'll wait to show you instead of just telling you know. John Los Angeles, CA

Jelly! Oh man don't go all american pickers on us! There's a guy named Dave in Portland who has a honey hole full of bikes to pick and choose from, you just gotta know the secret shhhh handshake!

Back