When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you have a bicycle in your living space?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I remember the day you strong armed the strong arm from me.. ,I have 3 bikes in my livingroom , and more to come , . you will see when you pass through here on your way to the gettin place , .. About those tires ,they should be in the smithsonian museum , you should be a proud american and donate them and get the 5,000 tax deduction ,. or sell them to the rubber collector that wants you to stop the auction , ., I can not believe you would not take the 2,500.00 that i offered , when my wife gives me the grocery money ,I can up my offer a tiny bit ,..Dont forget to spin around 3 times and click your heels ,. Walter Branche --Velocipede Ventures

Walter,

As to the Strong Arm. Yes point in fact this is one of my prized pieces. You see it IN MY HOME. Leni knew the day we bought it from you that would be for Niki. I may not be Ed Berry Sr. able to leave my son a museum of toys but I can give him a few select pieces and the same passion and purity of vision Ed Berry Jr currently possess. Niki will have to do the rest. And your Help has been invaluable. Thank You.

As to the tires. I told you, ten times that amount and I will stop the auction not a penny farthing less. As to the “rubber collector” he was only interested until he found out I cut the Boothroyd's off the wood rims with a hack saw.

Waite.

Only joking… A little CABE humor, very little. I DID NOT CUT THE BOOTHROYD TIRES WITH A HACKSAW.

DO NOT SELL THE NEW MAIL. I will buy it from you and you keep it. Just leave it to your god son in your will. I can hardly wait to get up there and ride the New Mail.

OK. I will see you soon.

Later,

KW Scott

Last edited:
history getting made right before your eyes

Thanks , possibly only 4 of the strong arm cycle holders in the world, .. Class, get ready for the tire sale history lesson , There will not be homework , no one has ever received a teaching like they are getting about tires and value . This bidder, is a bit timid he is bumping his bid like a kid scared of the water ,also has only purchased 3 items .travel safe ,wpb

.. Class, get ready for the tire sale history lesson...

[video=youtube_share;Dgj3I9hB6Ng]http://youtu.be/Dgj3I9hB6Ng[/video]

Is this the class that we learn about auctions ending early with rubber cemented hundred dollar bills and secret backroom handshakes? At least there is no homework.

P.S. I have no bikes in my living space... unless you consider my garage a living space which I sometimes do.

Me neither on ghosts with bikes or bikes in house or even house with ghosts or hosts with spokes......

0018-1.jpg

For quite a while, I had them in the dining room, which is also the house's central room (open floorplan, no hallways).
P1010720-1.jpg

However, the collection ballooned and I was forced to set up the basement as a bike shop. I have been known, however, to occasionally bring the stand and tools up to the living room to work while watching TV...
P1010882-1.jpg

...are you posing as Dr. Seuss?

Too busy to pose this morning Brian. Actually I've been walking around quite a bit. If things slow down some later today, I may do some posing. Would you like me to keep you posted, as I may pose with either Pansies or Posies. But probably Posies.

Back