When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do you ride on the right side of the road?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Some area roadways are definitely not safe to ride on so I'll ride on the sidewalk, but when on the road, with traffic. One thing that I learned the hard way, 2-ball corner pocket, is that when riding on the sidewalk you have to watch for cars coming in and out of driveways and parking lots. What I find very annoying, and is very dangerous, are the sidewalk riders who do not stop at intersections. They just breeze right across the road without stopping or even looking. A great way to get hit. Especially irking is the family with the little ones doing this. Parents are teaching their kids a dangerous habit. If you're riding your bike on the sidewalk you have no right-of-way and you are the one that must stop at every intersection, not the car/truck/suv that is turning in front of you. I've seen as many idiots on bikes as I have drivers on the road. Be safe, keep your head on a swivel, and damn it all slow down!

Last edited:
Back