When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

does anybody know this seller

-
I saw this bike in person yesterday, truly an exceptional machine.
I am amazed it has not sold already, Larkin and this bike are both legend status.
Hi Jesse, That is a really nice thing for you to say. It was so much fun showing you my stuff. It's a shame we didn't have a shovel and more time to dig out some more stuff. Jesse I have to say, you and Brant are a gift to this adventuresome hobby. For those of you wondering why I'm selling such cool bikes, I'm heading back in time to what I did 40 years ago. And it's not collecting postage stamps.........I like to share what I have but as you can imagine. Bikes like this just are not available nowadays.

Hi Jesse, That is a really nice thing for you to say. It was so much fun showing you my stuff. It's a shame we didn't have a shovel and more time to dig out some more stuff. Jesse I have to say, you and Brant are a gift to this adventuresome hobby. For those of you wondering why I'm selling such cool bikes, I'm heading back in time to what I did 40 years ago. And it's not collecting postage stamps.........I like to share what I have but as you can imagine. Bikes like this just are not available nowadays.
So what else have you got buried if you don't mind my asking? Thanks Larkin. Mark.

Back