When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone care about Huffy BMX?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
T

Trademark

I came across a late 80's modely Huffy Y series with the white discs over the wheels...I'll post pictures later...but I can't find anywhere on line where anyone even cares about Huffy BMX... Are they really that bad?

Huffy's weren't bad. They were good. But, depending where you go with it, people will act like snobbish (insert name here). I own a Huffy Racing 35 with Skyway Tuff Wheel II mags. I'll give you more info. tomorrow, but I must go. Good luck!

i came across a late 80's modely huffy y series with the white discs over the wheels...i'll post pictures later...but i can't find anywhere on line where anyone even cares about huffy bmx... Are they really that bad?

....no.

I forgot about this, sorry! Huffy made good bikes until their demise. The BMX and Mountain ones don't hold their value very well from what I've seen. The ones that do are few and far between. Unless they have some wild feature, are NOS, or were something special. They're mainly for fun. But they will last a long time. Huffy also made some of the Free Spirits for Sears in the 80s and 90s. It was also around this time that a large "HUFFY" was put in the middle of the serial number.

For more info, try here:

BMXmuseum.com

They have all kinds of Huffy's on display.

I have this huffy i've been trying to get info. On, but nothing so far:(

Attachments

• Picture 901.jpg
    Picture 901.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 74
  • Picture 902.jpg
    Picture 902.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 59
  • Picture 903.jpg
    Picture 903.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 90
  • Picture 906.jpg
    Picture 906.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 103
Last edited:
I came across a late 80's modely Huffy Y series with the white discs over the wheels...I'll post pictures later...but I can't find anywhere on line where anyone even cares about Huffy BMX... Are they really that bad?

Is it the Huffy Sigma?

Back