When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Anyone Check Their Private Messages?

-

JR'S MONARK

Finally riding a big boys bike
Okay Ladies and Gents, I aint trying to be a pain in the ass. BUT I HAVE BEEN SENDING OUT PRIVATE MESSAGES SO I DON'T CLOG THE THREADS WITH UNEEDED GIBBER GABBER. But aside from a really cool CORVETTE fan none of you have answered. Would you please check your private messages and atleast say I got it, now F off.... or you could even answer it... I don't want to call anyone out.. but of few of them rhyme with Old Sin Splender, Merocyco, and Staburite....lol

Thanks... Hope to see all of you at The Cabe Ride San Diego....How Cool would it be, If it became an annual event!!

Too funny!! it's not like it doesn't alert you you've got one! I always try to answer mine in a timely manner.
Scott:cool:

The only time I log in is when I want to start/reply to a thread or look at pictures via a link. That may be the reason some folks dont see them right away.

The Answer IS NO!

First of all I can NOT find it...

This message board NEVER alerts me!!!

I use Two computers all day I am off and on them both all day I have 3 message boards going at once Dave's site and ebay as long as nobodies watching :D if I don't watch the printer the material gets jacked up and the heads crash!!! :eek:

And every mother lovin FN time I do anything on this board it wants me to log in!!!!!:mad:

And the worst part I can't spell Physco?..Physcho...?:(

J-Me----Call ME!

Okay Ladies and Gents, I aint trying to be a pain in the ass. BUT I HAVE BEEN SENDING OUT PRIVATE MESSAGES SO I DON'T CLOG THE THREADS WITH UNEEDED GIBBER GABBER. But aside from a really cool CORVETTE fan none of you have answered. Would you please check your private messages and atleast say I got it, now F off.... or you could even answer it... I don't want to call anyone out.. but of few of them rhyme with Old Sin Splender, Merocyco, and Staburite....lol

Thanks... Hope to see all of you at The Cabe Ride San Diego....How Cool would it be, If it became an annual event!!

Your more than WELCOME JR!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Its the 1st thing I look at when I sign in, Im just that way I guess :eek:

well two things you can do one you can go on your profile and edit the options to where you can receive emails when you are sent a PM. Second about the logging in. You can check the box that says remember me and you shouldn't have to log in ever after that unless your on a different computer. If you still have problems with logging in after you checked the "remember me" box then you have your cookies set so that they get deleted after a day or so.

Well that got me to checking mine more often. Low and behold I had one. Only a few days old fortunately ,so not to bad. Thanks JO BO

Back