When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone else fall in love with random parts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
LOVE this hornlight 😍😍

I have cool part acquisition syndrome. Clinically addressed as CPAS.
I scrimp and bargain and sometimes beg, then I buy a part and keep it till its worth at least half of what I paid for it, then many times I will end up giving it away, disgusted with myself...
:)
But sometimes I'll need a part that other people covet. No one will give it up because its holding a shelf down or being used as a seat for some extra heavy dust. Then I'll become obsessed and think about it constantly. Many times I'll go to the bike salvage yard here in town and that part will be sitting on top of a pile of crap marked for $3. I'll buy it and then get a good meal on the way home, like a pig in poop. When I get home it will hold down a shelf or become a seat for some extra heavy dust because somewhere along the way I changed my mind about that... whatever it was and then I'l eventually sell it or give it away.
For years I had CAS, GAS, AAS..... you name, it I've obsessed over it. At least bikes are cheap...ish

We all need help.... I just need little more than others. 🥸

Last edited:
Grail parts are the bones 🦴 for dreams.

Dream projects, people with lots of parts are dreamers,
unless you’re hoarding for the Apocalypse.

Which one are you, The Dreamer or The Hoarder ?

Yep, grail parts are essential in the Land of 1000 Projects

A43093E1-0CD7-4B62-A5E7-C3704000148B.jpeg

Last edited:
Back