When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Anyone Have A 1949 Catalog

-
I'd like to see a copy for the B6 reference. Few people realize it but '49 was the ultimate year for the post war B6. In addition to the regular options such as Cycle Lock and spring fork you could get the Phantom style seat and lit rack along with chrome fork legs. 1949 is the only year I have see the chrome legs advertised for. I have all the parts to build a full boogie '49 B6 with dual drums in addition to all of the previously mentioned options. V/r Shawn

I'd like to see a copy for the B6 reference. Few people realize it but '49 was the ultimate year for the post war B6. In addition to the regular options such as Cycle Lock and spring fork you could get the Phantom style seat and lit rack along with chrome fork legs. 1949 is the only year I have see the chrome legs advertised for. I have all the parts to build a full boogie '49 B6 with dual drums in addition to all of the previously mentioned options. V/r Shawn
You could also get them in 46

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Looking for pics and descriptions of lightweights.
Thank you
Not sure if this is what you’re looking for.
I have a dealers Schwinn catalog. There’s no year on the book.
The top of the line being the B607 Deluxe.

vsj4nt.jpg

hrmxpk.jpg

mt5ti1.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure if this is what you’re looking for.
I have a dealers Schwinn catalog. There’s no year on the book.
The top of the line being the B607 Deluxe.

vsj4nt.jpg

hrmxpk.jpg

mt5ti1.jpg

Interesting that it shows opposite colored fenders. Cool bike.

I believe the catalog posted above is 1948 and 99.9% sure there was not a catalog issued for 49'

Back