When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone have any idea what this tool is? Solved. It's a fender hole punch for lights from "the day"

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Brutuskend

I live for the CABE
I'm thinking it has something to do with fender rivet's.

20190323_192049.jpg

20190323_192106.jpg

20190323_192124.jpg

Does the screw pin go inside the bottom receptor or does it just connect to it. That will tell you if it's a punch or a rivet press. A punch would go inside to cut the hole, a press would just connect to it. You could stick it on a junk fender or piece of sheet metal and try to punch a hole. That will give you the answer too.

-----

Are you satisfied that its intended application is bicycle related?

The markings on the screw handle appear to read "P F F"; is that correct?

Be there any other markings on the tool? It appears there may be some faint/indistinct markings on the "body."

Thank you for any information.

-----

-----

Are you satisfied that its intended application is bicycle related?

The markings on the screw handle appear to read "P F F"; is that correct?

Be there any other markings on the tool? It appears there may be some faint/indistinct markings on the "body."

Thank you for any information.

-----
It's from an older, well established bike shop so I'm pretty sure it's bike related. And no, there are no other markings nor were there ever any.

Back