When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does Anyone have any information on Western Flyer Wagons.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
C

curtis

I have an old one and need to find some parts for it if possible. I also have been searching to find out what year i have etc. if you know or have any information on this wagon can you please let me know. Thank you

Do you have a photo you could post? I could check a couple of my riding toy collector books to see if a match can be found.

Dave

Like Dave said, definately post a pic...you'll be surprised on the amount of information these guys on this forum can give you just from pic's.

Ken

While we wait for pictures i just picked up a Western Flyer 50, any ider what year it is. Thanks Sulley

001-1.jpg

Sulley, I see a very similar Radio Flyer on a 1954 catalog page. This could very well be the same wagon only sold through Western Auto under their brand. I've seen those smooth hub caps sold on ebay recently and wondered what wagon they went to. So you answered a question for me at the same time!

Dave

Well i bought it to make a Wedding wagon out of it but i think i will keep it and find another to do. Sulley

Western Flyer Wagon

IMG_7842.jpg

We picked this up at a yard sale a few years ago. Does anyone have any idea what year it is or what it might be worth?
-Steve

It doesn't look like the original poster ever posted pictures, but I have what I am sure is a Western Flyer wooden wagon. (The panels and the caps on the wheels are all in the style of Western Flyer, not Radio Flyer.) However, there isn't any marking anywhere as to brand and it appears that the sides are original. Here are some photos. Any ideas of age or value?

20170930_104408[1].jpg

20170930_104553[1].jpg

While we wait for pictures i just picked up a Western Flyer 50, any ider what year it is. Thanks Sulley

View attachment 508001
radio steel company (now Radio Flyer) made that wagon. I would say its from the 50s. the wagons from the 50s used a number after the name for example "Rex 90", in the 60s they started putting would looks like and "arrow head with a dot behind it" on the side after the name.

radio steel company (now Radio Flyer) made that wagon. I would say its from the 50s. the wagons from the 50s used a number after the name for example "Rex 90", in the 60s they started putting would looks like and "arrow head with a dot behind it" on the side after the name.

So any help with this would be much appreciated. I think what I have is a

Back