When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone ID vintage bikes with no tags?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

rzerndt

On Training Wheels
HI:

I'm new (at least here) so please be patient.

I ran across an older bike with no ID tags. Can anyone give me a clue as to what this is?

Thanks

rick

Attachments

• DSC00055.jpg
    DSC00055.jpg
    102.8 KB · Views: 81
  • DSC00056.jpg
    DSC00056.jpg
    112.6 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC00057.jpg
    DSC00057.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 43
  • DSC00058.jpg
    DSC00058.jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 40
Looks like a 1964-1965 Sears Spaceliner built by Murray. Missing the tank with light & horn, rear light, and front fender. Pedals & Seat are incorrect although your seat is probably more comfortable than an original. The reference thread on these is at:

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?35629-The-Ultimate-Sears-Spaceliner-Reference

Yours is probably:

46911 (1964-65, 26", Deluxe chrome, Woman's, single speed, springer fork, tail light, horn)

Hope this helps & welcome to the CABE!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• 8258588430_eb0f08f9e2_b.jpg
    8258588430_eb0f08f9e2_b.jpg
    329.7 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
HI:

Thanks so much to both of you guys! That was a quick response!
Do you think it's worth anything?

Looks like a 1964-1965 Sears Spaceliner built by Murray. Missing the tank with light & horn, rear light, and front fender. Pedals & Seat are incorrect although your seat is probably more comfortable than an original. The reference thread on these is at:

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?35629-The-Ultimate-Sears-Spaceliner-Reference

Yours is probably:

46911 (1964-65, 26", Deluxe chrome, Woman's, single speed, springer fork, tail light, horn)

Hope this helps & welcome to the CABE!!!!!!!!!!

Value is $250 full retail if all the parts were there.
Without the serial number its a guess as to the model.
Because the rear rack is either a Spaceliner or a Flightliner. With out the tank its hard to say.....unless we see the serial number.
Value based on the frame, springer fork and rear fender and rack....$125 full retail...at least that's my value thoughts.
Sometimes the correct pedals and seat belting and color help to decipher what you have.
So many of these "Spaceliner" style frames look identical...its those bolt on items that clarify what you have.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Back