When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Does anyone know what type of bike this is?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

AmandaRDH

On Training Wheels
Does anyone know what type of tricycle this is? I can’t tell if it is a Junior or a Coast-King. I am currently trying to find a new pedal and a new front tire to restore for my kids. My Aunt restores this for me when I was a kid.

D7EB4EE0-09F6-4035-B2DD-E9D6B307BB2A.jpeg

67EDC068-87A3-4183-BDD2-A61DD69AB878.jpeg

B18ECCDA-6FC7-4862-82AC-68E0B03C03AC.jpeg

E8631331-6A19-4E3C-9AD3-B40BBC573176.jpeg

Pretty sure it's a 1960s Murray tricycle just from the design of the rear step plates. The plastic pedals are held on by the push nut caps. Someone on the CABE might have a pair of pedals or you can usually find them on ebay or other online sources. Just need to make sure they are sized for your pedal crank length and diameter so they won't have any slop in their movement.

Dave

I bought a new front wheel and pedals from Radio Flyer for my early 60’s Murray. I used the original bearings. They snap right on the new wheel. The old pedals wouldnt work. Not the best pic. Its hung up for now.

C6C40268-732B-4B02-94F9-3329B96EEFCC.jpeg

I bought a new front wheel and pedals from Radio Flyer for my early 60’s Murray. I used the original bearings. They snap right on the new wheel. The old pedals wouldnt work

Pretty sure it's a 1960s Murray tricycle just from the design of the rear step plates. The plastic pedals are held on by the push nut caps. Someone on the CABE might have a pair of pedals or you can usually find them on ebay or other online sources. Just need to make sure they are sized for your pedal crank length and diameter so they won't have any slop in their movement.

Dave
Thank you so much!!!!! This is so helpful.

I bought a new front wheel and pedals from Radio Flyer for my early 60’s Murray. I used the original bearings. They snap right on the new wheel. The old pedals wouldnt work
Thank you so much!!!!! I was beginning to think it wasn’t possible to restore at all.

Back