When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donald duck headlight wiring

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

toyman

I live for the CABE
Anybody out there have a Donald Duck bike that they can show me where the headlight wiring connections hook to inside the tank.Thanks,John

Here is how I have mine wired and everything works like it should. V/r Shawn

For bench testing I just held the headlight holder against the battery/horn holder for ground. When I install it I will run a ground wire even though I think it is redundant because you should have ground through the frame. V/r Shawn

For bench testing I just held the headlight holder against the battery/horn holder for ground. When I install it I will run a ground wire even though I think it is redundant because you should have ground through the frame. V/r Shawn
Thanks,much appreciated

These are pretty cool. If wired right the headlights will flash when you hit the horn. Glad you got it working. V/r Shawn

These are pretty cool. If wired right the headlights will flash when you hit the horn. Glad you got it working. V/r Shawn
Yes they do flash when you hit the horn button. I had some of these years ago and had forgotten about that feature. I was very surprised that they came to life as soon as I soldered the wire on.PS,the horn has a clip made on the back of it that you hook the ground wire up to.Thanks again, John

Back