When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donald duck headlight wiring

-

toyman

I live for the CABE
Anybody out there have a Donald Duck bike that they can show me where the headlight wiring connections hook to inside the tank.Thanks,John

Here is how I have mine wired and everything works like it should. V/r Shawn

For bench testing I just held the headlight holder against the battery/horn holder for ground. When I install it I will run a ground wire even though I think it is redundant because you should have ground through the frame. V/r Shawn

For bench testing I just held the headlight holder against the battery/horn holder for ground. When I install it I will run a ground wire even though I think it is redundant because you should have ground through the frame. V/r Shawn
Thanks,much appreciated

These are pretty cool. If wired right the headlights will flash when you hit the horn. Glad you got it working. V/r Shawn

These are pretty cool. If wired right the headlights will flash when you hit the horn. Glad you got it working. V/r Shawn
Yes they do flash when you hit the horn button. I had some of these years ago and had forgotten about that feature. I was very surprised that they came to life as soon as I soldered the wire on.PS,the horn has a clip made on the back of it that you hook the ground wire up to.Thanks again, John

Back