When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donald Duck

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Well I've seen a few of these restored and ones like the bike Dave restored set the bar pretty high but I'm gonna go for it! Here is what I started with:

a7aebfffcf568b857d5a5dde5f77ade6.jpg

So take this and add a little chrome and paint! Oh yea and more than a little time. V/r Shawn

DSC_0410.JPG

Last edited:
I said, at one time, that I would never own a DD, Hoppy, or Autry bike but couldn't pass it up when Scott offered it up. Honestly my intentions were to buy, restore, sell but once my girlfriend saw a pic of Dave's bike she said if I got it looking like that it was a keeper! V/r Shawn

Shawn, you should stick to your first instinct. You don't really want that silly bike. So before you spend any money or time on it, and since it's already apart, box it up and send it my way. I'll pay the shipping, plus $50 for your time taking it apart. You'll thank me later for saving you from second guessing yourself!

I'll never forget sitting at the Copake auction one year when a totally correct / accurate and beautiful restored
pair of his and hers 24" Ducks hit the block. Both sold for 1200.00 .........yep, for two. NOS Goodyear
WW G-3 tires, pro paint and chrome. Not all that long ago, maybe 6 or 7 years.
They should be 3G range bikes each when done correctly, maybe even a little more for the 20"

I would imagine that the 26" boys version is the rarest. Most teen boys big enough for a 26" would want a Hoppy or Autry bike more than a DD bike. Of course, that's just my opinion. Be no way to tell for sure.

I would imagine that the 26" boys version is the rarest. Most teen boys big enough for a 26" would want a Hoppy or Autry bike more than a DD bike. Of course, that's just my opinion. Be no way to tell for sure.

Shawn, you should stick to your first instinct. You don't really want that silly bike. So before you spend any money or time on it, and since it's already apart, box it up and send it my way. I'll pay the shipping, plus $50 for your time taking it apart. You'll thank me later for saving you from second guessing yourself!

Al I could never stick you with such a miserable pile of parts! V/r Shawn

Back