When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Donation

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Intense One

I live for the CABE
image.jpeg
View attachment 745446 Just given this bike today. Untouched 'cause I was afraid I might catch something! :grimacing: It was hanging up on someone's entry wall. Wasn't an easy task but with some WD40 here and there was able to free up its frozen moveable parts. It has joined my 2 girl garden bikes..... and will live on.:)

View attachment 745446 Just given this bike today. Untouched 'cause I was afraid I might catch something! :grimacing: It was hanging up on someone's entry wall. Wasn't an easy task but with some WD40 here and there was able to free up its frozen moveable parts. It has joined my 2 girl garden bikes..... and will live on.:)
Western Flyer
thanks, Bri....figured I'd check it out and put new rubber on it and ride the mofo but may not be too safe! I have to work tomorrow!

Last edited:
Back