When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DoND: 1933 26" chrome steel-clad wood balloon wheel set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
PayPal family and friends is preferred
Shipping
Actual cost
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is an wonderful set of 1933 26" chromium-plated, steel-armored wood balloon wheels. Removed from a 1933 "U" serial Snyder-built Harvard DeLuxe, these wheels are incredible originals with the perfect level of patina. Rear hub is a gorgeous New Departure Model C sporting a 10-tooth cog with virtually no wear. Front hub is a New Departure Model SM. Hubs may benefit from a cleaning and new grease. Both wheels spin true. Rear rim finish is nearly perfect with one decent spot of chrome wear (second to last picture below). Front rim has some chrome loss throughout with the worst area shown in the last picture below. Interior rim channels are ridiculously clean. I gave these a quick hand polish before taking photos, but believe that a more comprehensive polishing will improve the front rim. Great, clean, solid set of hard-to-find rims in nice condition, perfect for any early balloon bicycle, especially deluxe Hawthorns, Westfields, Blackhawks, Falcons, etc. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus actual shipping (I'll ensure best possible price) in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

IMG_0451.jpeg

IMG_0452.jpeg

IMG_0454.jpeg

IMG_0455.jpeg

IMG_0456.jpeg

IMG_0459.jpeg

IMG_0460.jpeg

IMG_0461.jpeg

IMG_0458.jpeg

IMG_0457.jpeg

Back