When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DOND - 1938 Shelby (Western Flyer) with banana tank

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
see ad
Zipcode

ballooney

I live for the CABE
For your New Year's consideration is this super cool Shelby project! I sourced the straw colored parts and tank. Everything else is original to the bike as I found it. I'll throw in a set of Torrington 10's and have the original chain as well (surprisingly flexible and not frozen). Everything moves so not feeling like anything is rusted together but will need a complete service to make ridable. I dig these wishbone frames and hanging banana tank bikes but this is a project I'll never get across the finish line so looking to let someone else take it the rest of the way. Of note, there is a repair on the lower cross tube at the seat tube...weld looks clean. Everything else is intact and looks straight. Missing fender hardware so they are mounted via friction and hub axles for the photo shoot.

Payment types accepted: PP Friends and Family, Money order, check (needs to clear), cash.
Shipping available at cost (no up charge for materials or time) via bike flights; local pick in Santa Rosa CA is fine too.
If you are in SoCal, I recall that @Fonseca927 runs bikes from North to South coming up in early January for a fee which will likely be less than shipping through bike flights.

Here are the pics...Happy Bidding!
IMG_9130.jpeg
IMG_9135.jpeg
IMG_9137.jpeg
IMG_9134.jpeg
IMG_9124.jpeg
IMG_9125.jpeg
IMG_9126.jpeg
IMG_9127.jpeg
IMG_9128.jpeg
IMG_9129.jpeg
IMG_9132.jpeg