When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOND - 1940-41 Elgin Twin Bar 4 Star Deluxe (OG)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
See ad
Zipcode
BID INCREMENTS
Bids must be an increase of at least 10% over the previous bid, or as specified by seller. This will keep the flow going without nonsese such as $1 increments. If the bid is over $1,000, from then on, $100 increments are okay.
Thank you for the clarification......I am cool with the bid but that is good to know for the future,

The rule is 10% so lets go $1815.00, I can pick up or see if Quinn can deliver, he has helped me out before!
Headed in the right direction but still a ways to go...thanks for the bid...but no deal.

This is a capstone quality bike for the twin bars...excluding the twin 60 which is yet another level. I remember unboxing this bike and thought 'damn...this is so nice I should have bought two of these!'. Don't let this one slip by...there are a ton of lesser twin bars out there but to have an opportunity to pick up an original beauty like this one does not happen very often.

@Olds442 ... I know you have some nice cars and if you have anything similar to this in color imagine how killer the two would look together!

1968-oldsmobile-442.jpeg

Back