When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DOND 1941 Schwinn parts and accessories catalogue

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
Zipcode

badbob

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
1941 Schwinn parts and accessories catalogue.. shipping $9 priority

1 41 1.JPG

1 41 2.JPG

1 41 3.JPG

1 41 4.JPG

1 41 5.JPG

1 41 6.JPG

1 41 7.JPG

1 41 8.JPG

1 41 9.JPG

1 41 10.JPG

1 41 11.JPG

1 41 12.JPG

1 41 13.JPG

Last edited:
I’ve always heard this one referred to as a 1940 catalog - very desirable !!
True-it is the 1940 parts catalog but in 1941 they added an addendum and becomes the '41 version. i can't remember what the items were-but its not many. this incredible body of work was put together to meet the demands of the dealers needing specific parts for repair. for many parts in the catalog-this is the first time they show up on paper and has led to confusion as to the origin of those parts(thinking that 1940 was the first time when in fact the parts had been out for years!). it took years to come up with this catalog. up to this point the dealers that got frustrated trying to buy parts thru genuine schwinn distributors ended up buying wald crap from the traveling jobbers that peddled that stuff for way less money. the advantage to the dealer was they could get bikes back on the road in a timely manner. prior to this any parts were ordered thru maybe a chicago cycle supply catalog but it didn't have anywhere near the parts listed in this incredible catalog. i have read thru mine hundreds of times and i find something new every time i go thru it! this catalog is the ultimate body of work for the prewar schwinn collector-restoration or preservationist. i don't even need to wish good luck selling this catalog-it will sell itself!

$000.00- retracted bid.
After some scrutiny, I realized, that this catalog is in fact, the 1940 version, which I’ve already got.
If a 1941 version exists, I’m interested.
Let me know!

Last edited:
Back