When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOND 1960's (2) Schwinn Westwind whitewall 20 x 1-3/4 S7 Stingray

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
FREE
Zipcode

OptimusJay

Finally riding a big boys bike
Two (2) Schwinn Westwind whitewall 20 x 1-3/4 S7 tires dated to 1968 + Schwinn Approved tubes that hold air. These came on a 1968 20" Fiesta I bought several years ago. I removed them and installed new repro tires & new tubes and these have been sitting in my basement. No tears, blow-outs and major cracks. Including a pic of the date codes and in case it's hard to see in my pics there is one dot in the upper left quarter of the third circle, putting these as manufactured first quarter of 1968. Great for display bikes and could be ridden on too.
Continental US only
Payment via PayPal that i will provide once sold
Free Shipping via USPS or UPS Ground (whichever is cheaper for me) in a box I will make for the shipment, they will ship flat.

This is my first DOND listing so bear with me LOL.
Thanks,
Jay

I think I see two dots? If so, 2Q'68 date code on the one tire, can you please post the other one? thanks

Tried to get better pics of the code stamps, there may be 2 dots in the upper left quadrant of the 3 circle, so maybe 2nd quarter of ‘68 and not 1st quarter. I would never guess this would matter to anyone but hey, to each his/her own.

Jay

As a heads up, I’m planning on ending this DOND auction tomorrow at 6pm eastern time. Right now badbob is the high offer so they’ll go to him (assuming he wants them still since the 24hr grace period has passed).
Thanks,
Jay

Back