When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: Delta switched chrome teacup light for B10E and others - working and tested

-
Shipping
$15
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a very hard-to-find prewar switched Delta stem-mounted chrome teacup light for Schwinn B10E and others. As mentioned, this light is tested and working. The switch, in iconic red for Schwinns, functions perfectly. Overall, chrome looks great. Light body has a couple minor edge cracks and spots of chrome wear on the right side when viewing from behind. No rust whatsoever. Glass lens is nice with no unsightly scratches. Stem mounting bracket is present. This light is good to go as is or could be further cleaned up for optimal presentation. I've noticed more and more folks looking for this light and, considering how scarce they are, I decided to put this one up and see where it goes. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus $15 shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

Back