When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: Early 1890s slotted-crank bolt-on pedals

-
Shipping
$15
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a nice set of early 1890s bolt-on pedals for slotted cranks. Mechanically perfect with a couple small spots of original nickel still remaining. Pedal surface shows pitting. Everything is straight. Pedals spin nicely and have recently been gone through and greased. Pedal rubbers are modern reproductions of a period-correct design. Perfect for any early hard-tire, semi-pneumatic, or early pneumatic safety with slotted cranks. Ready to bolt on and ride. A nice, complete, hard-to-find pair of pedals, so don't miss out. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus $15 shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

Beautiful offering Lester. What is the slot measurement on the spindle axles? Ugh, to be in Hershey when these come up and I have to trust my memory of a bike in New Mexico.

Back