When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DoND: Original Men's G519 Mesinger B-Deluxe leather military saddle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a fairly scarce original men's G519 Mesinger B-Deluxe leather military saddle in decent condition. Saddle top measures at 10" x 11.5". The leather is dry with edge cracking but is still hanging in there. The stamping is mostly legible. The pan features the requisite tool bag loops. Seat tabs are both present. The pan, chassis, springs and clamp all retain their original OD finish with spots of surface rust. The nose spring even shows some yellow zinc chromate primer peeking through. The right spring appears to possibly be an old replacement. The sliding clamp has spots of errant blue paint. This saddle has certainly seen some action but sports the perfect mix of wear and patina for any original finish G519 bicycle. From what I've gathered these are most often associated with Daytons and relatively scarce. If originality is important to you, this is a nice, hard to find original specimen.

Offer plus $19 shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me with any questions.

-Lester

Back