When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DOND: Rare Original Authentic Shelby “Boob” prewar bicycle light.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Shipping
$14 usps priority
Zipcode

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Shelby boob light: nice original authentic prewar hard to find light. Light is untested. All screws all come out. One back screw was jammed the head is a little worn but still usable. Cover is steel. Inside of the shell looks very clean considering it’s old and steel. Has no visible dents or cracks or..piercings in the metal. Looks like nice patina original paint but could maybe an old repaint. Nice patina either way. Cover Has typical scratches and light patina rust. Switch moves freely. It’s untested electrically. No rot. Lens is still there but falling apart. Original lightbulb? And battery still intact. Inside frame has some rust. The steel frame is still sound. The rust only appears to be surface rust. The battery contact points actually look pretty good. I didn’t remove the battery and give the honors to the next owner. I feel that this wouldn’t take much to get it going again. Light Will be carefully packaged and double boxed. Will be sent out usps priority. I shipped out over 600 parts in 2023 and nothing was lost or damaged. Knock on wood. I will take the same pride and care as I always do packing your item. Happy bidding. Take care & Ride safe, Hastings

IMG_7194.jpeg

IMG_7192.jpeg

IMG_7195.jpeg

IMG_7196.jpeg

IMG_7197.jpeg

IMG_7200.jpeg

IMG_7199.jpeg

IMG_7198.jpeg

IMG_7190.jpeg

IMG_7189.jpeg

IMG_7188.jpeg

IMG_7187.jpeg