When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DoND: Uncommon 1940 Rollfast ladies four bar

-
Shipping
Actual cost
Zipcode

lgrinnings

I live for the CABE
Deal or No Deal.

Presented here for auction is a very uncommon 1940 Rollfast ladies four bar in beautiful, complete, original condition. The number of other examples of this bike I've been able to track down can be counted on one hand. This iconic Snyder-built Rollfast four bar maintains its original red paint with original white darts and original black pins. The paint is solid throughout with spots of minor wear and chipping and some sprayed red touch-up that's feathered in. The original seat mast decal is still present with much of it remaining as well as the remnants of a bike shop sticker just above on the left side. While attractive, some of the brightwork features chrome loss and serves as an opportunity for potential upgrade. This bike features U bars and a Snyder deco stem. The lighted rack and EA single-post frontload headlight both function perfectly. The drop stand is present and in beautiful condition. The rear wheel features a nice, clean New Departure Model D hub while both wheels sport Allstate 26 x 2.25 tires with a ton of life left in them. The saddle is a comfortable cushioned-top ladies' Troxel. All in all, this is a killer original bike for any collection. Here's your opportunity to grab an uncommon and iconic bicycle. But don't take my word for it... do a little research and bid accordingly. Thank you for your interest and good luck.

Offer plus actual shipping in the US. Payment via PayPal family and friends is preferred.

Please review pictures closely and message me if interested or with questions.

-Lester

Back