When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold DOND Vintage Hangmans Noose Sissybar

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shipping
$45.00 to West Coast & $28.00 to East Coast insured
Zipcode

Hoagie57

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Bought this in the late 90's. I got 3 of em in raw metal unfinished "no crimp mounting holes" Has shock set-up installed. Bar has been Chrome powder coated 20+ years ago. 50" tall tip to tip. Never mounted this one, I did have one on a 71 Disc Cotton Picker looked awesome and brought alot of attention to it. Some good, some not. It's a beautiful bar.
Shipping is $45.00 to the west coast & $28.00 to the east coast. Shipping from NY insured

DSCN1995 (3).JPG

DSCN1989 (3).JPG

DSCN1992 (2).JPG

DSCN1991 (3).JPG

DSCN1993 (3).JPG

DSCN1994 (4).JPG

DSCN1999 (3).JPG

DSCN2000 (3).JPG

DSCN2001 (3).JPG

$150, thinking these are reproductions, post who had them if you remember.
It was 20+ yrs ago I can't even remember what I had last Sunday for dinner. If "you" think it's a repop thats okay. I believe it's original. Anyway ND your way to low on what I'd sell it for. Show me what you say is a known "real" one please. I'd be really happy to compare it to this one to be 100% sure of what I have 👍

Ok, $200, and here is real one on the right, reproduction on the left. This is from the first run of the reproductions he made, around 2016, I'm guessing that is when you got yours. Great sissy bar though, just a reproduction.

View attachment 1761342

View attachment 1761343

View attachment 1761344
ND & I bought mine in the late 90's not 2016! Mine looks better than either of those. I'd say both of these above are repro's & mine is the real deal so thanks for showing 🤗

Last edited:
I'll go $230, pretty sure you bought it in 2016. I asked the guy that made them, he still has your message from you when you bought it 🤗 It is a great sissy bar, just not an original.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back