When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DondE: vintage iron and box. Nice usable display gift for yer hunnys vintage display. Free shipping

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Payment Terms
PPFFMO
Shipping
Free
Zipcode

Hastings

I live for the CABE
Vintage iron in the original box with pamphlets. Awesome looking box nice polkadots. Great graphics not really any water damage couple rips and tears see pictures. bottoms real good never sat on the wet floor it looks solid. Nice authentic age to the cardboard. iron mechanically looks new old stock. Not tested. No weddings this year. Sweet little shelf hanger lots of people are doing laundry rooms up all vintage like. Free shipping US48only Paypal Friends in fFamily money orders please thank you! You could probably sell the iron to an old ski bum they love these irons cause they don’t have any holes in the bottom for the wax to get stuck in. Worked at a local ski/snowboard shop during high school! Won a trip North west corner of Canada free snowboarding eight days straight 16 years old. I got stories you would never believe. The end free shipping

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Nice one with the nautical styling.. I was full blown mid century everything back in the 80s-90s
furn, clothing, yadayada refused to buy new throw away garbage
...that was my iron for my crappy day job retail store mgr...iron the
stupid collared shirt every morning..wear vintage acetate etc tie... be a drone mainstream corporate tool.
quit
the

job😙

Back