When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Done!! 54 Huffy Dial Your Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Evans200

I live for the CABE
In Memoriam
Just finished a few minutes ago, pending test ride as soon as the rain stops. Little crowded in the 10X12 shed, but that didn't stop me. Installed new wheel set from MLC, as well as new handlebars and a genuine 54 Detroit license plate. Everything else original to the bike. VERY pleased with the results. Thanks to everyone for the tips, suggestions, and encouragement!
100_3479.JPG
100_3481.JPG
100_3480.JPG

Thanks guys. Still a few bugs to work out. As usual the kickstand is too short. And I need to spend some time getting the headlight and horn to work, but for the most part it's done and the weather should be OK later today or tomorrow for a test ride.

Was "this" close to it's first ride. Inflated the tires, rolled it out of the shed to take a few pics, went back to the shed for the camera, and BANG!!! Almost had a heart attack. Run out to the bike, now on its side, and see the rear tire is flat. Brand new wheel set, brand new tubes, nearly new tires. Tire say inflate to 40-65 pounds. 65 seemed too much, so I do about 50. Blowout even bent the rim! So, off to the store for a new tube, backed off to 40 pounds, and the maiden ride was very smooth and quiet. The Dial Your Ride springer is lively and fun to watch when riding, and a noticeable difference can be felt as you adjust the knob, fun stuff!

Back