When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Done!! 54 Huffy Dial Your Ride

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Awesome - Congrats and the bike loooks great !!
Glad to see somebody ended up with it that did it right - kept it as original as coulb be and made it reliable / rideable !!!

I never trust the 65 lbs - go with 45 tops and see how it looks with weight on the bike.

Awesome - Congrats and the bike loooks great !!
Glad to see somebody ended up with it that did it right - kept it as original as coulb be and made it reliable / rideable !!!

I never trust the 65 lbs - go with 45 tops and see how it looks with weight on the bike.
Thanks Kato. Got 40 in the tires. I weigh 160. Seems like a good combo bike is very smooth and easy to ride. Springer is fun to play with and adjust, actually works!

IMG_1762.JPG
WaaWaaWeeWaa

Just finished a few minutes ago, pending test ride as soon as the rain stops. Little crowded in the 10X12 shed, but that didn't stop me. Installed new wheel set from MLC, as well as new handlebars and a genuine 54 Detroit license plate. Everything else original to the bike. VERY pleased with the results. Thanks to everyone for the tips, suggestions, and encouragement! View attachment 360778 View attachment 360779 View attachment 360780
Very nice
How much does that ride weigh
Super Cool

Back