When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

dont just limit your purchasing from the states

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
just started searching ebay from other countries. That particular one is in ireland. Most of the stuff is raleigh but once in a while you come across ballooners. I've been doing it for a while , but if your into 80's bmx there is quite alot in england and its looking like they are going cheap.

that seller has outbid me on a couple cheap ballooners on ebay in the last 6 months.I think that iver was on ebay about 10 months ago

just started searching ebay from other countries. That particular one is in ireland. Most of the stuff is raleigh but once in a while you come across ballooners. I've been doing it for a while , but if your into 80's bmx there is quite alot in england and its looking like they are going cheap.

Very cool tip:D

Bare frame(and fork)about $100 shipping before boxing cost so expect to pay about $150.(but always ask first)
I got a frame and fork shipped in from Au cost was about $125 for shipping so total for a 1938 melvern 2 star with webb forks was $235.

The 1936 russ tandem I had shipped from London cost only $80 to ship---I'm told today that same tandem frame would be near $800!!! ---it's very oversize.And that's what really cost---if boxed right a frame can be kept in the size limit that will allow a good frame to still be a bargin when it arrives.

Motorwheel

I won a Cyclemaster motor wheel from the Isle of White total came to 210.00 and it took three months to get here by boat!!!:eek:

Back