When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dose this happen to you ????

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

sh90504

'Lil Knee Scuffer
Hi guys.. I have been having dreams that someone has ripped off some of my bikes.. dose this happen with you.. as a kid i lost 3 or 4 bikes to punks..
i am 50 now.. i wake up and go check them out just to make sure. now i dont have bikes like some of you. but i have put hart and sole into making
them mine. i have taken pictures and wote all the sn down. p.s. i have moved some of my bikes into the house.
bike09 001.jpg
bike09 002.jpg
bike09 003.jpg
bike09 004.jpg
bike09 005.jpg

My collection is in a pull down attic...if a thief came in, probably wouldn't even be cognizant the value above his head.
Chris

I live on base and Im known as the old bike guy so if I reported one stolen everyone would be looking.

Cabe Member Dreams Analyzed, nominal Ebay charge, FREE shipping.

Please step into my office.

Yes, I can understand how you can have the same recurring dream.
The pictures you have shown us declare some disturbing characteristics.
The arrangement of the bikes is in discord and create a pattern that make the little rascals appear as if they are ready to bolt on their own. Very Disturbing!

My professional opinion is to arrange them in a nice straight row and log chain them together.
I believe you will enjoy refreshing sleep time after you have accomplished this task.

Dr. Johann Quack

Find a bike that needs repair, fix it, then donate it to a needy kid/family. You might feel better and the dreams will go away.

He's really got 3 Doberman Pinchers, 4 Rottweilers and 13 Pit Bulls just outside the door and he's just showing off his bikes.
icon_laughgif-1.jpg

Yes!

Wow! I had that dream just last night - that someone had broken into my shop and stole all my bikes & tools. Went back to sleep, then dreamt my buddy had moved to NY and stored all his crap in my shop, filling it to the rafters! After that, I got up and took a peek, took a piss in the yard & went back to bed. It's not the first time either.

Back