When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double Bar Roadsters, it’s all about DBRs here.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's one I haven't posted yet taken earlier this month.

08 Double Bars from Sacramento.jpg

'36 Colson and '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR.

That's it. We gotta have a Double Bar ride here in SoCal! How cool would it be to see different manufacture's versions of the same frame design side by side!
While I was reading through the thread "Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters", I saw this quote from @fordmike65, which was posted on Jan. 3, 2017. Mike brought up the idea to me earlier this year also in January when I was finishing up our '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR. 5 years later, this happened....

22 Double bars at the lighthouse.jpg

23 Double bars at the lighthouse.jpg

Last edited:
While I was reading through the thread "Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters", I saw this quote from @fordmike65, which was posted on Jan. 3, 2017. Mike brought of the idea to me earlier this year also in January, 5 years later, when I was finishing up our '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR. And then this happened....

View attachment 1737089

View attachment 1737090
Ha! It only took 5 years to make it a reality! I completely forgot about that old thread.

Back