When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double Bar Roadsters, it’s all about DBRs here.

-
Here's one I haven't posted yet taken earlier this month.

08 Double Bars from Sacramento.jpg

'36 Colson and '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR.

That's it. We gotta have a Double Bar ride here in SoCal! How cool would it be to see different manufacture's versions of the same frame design side by side!
While I was reading through the thread "Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters", I saw this quote from @fordmike65, which was posted on Jan. 3, 2017. Mike brought up the idea to me earlier this year also in January when I was finishing up our '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR. 5 years later, this happened....

22 Double bars at the lighthouse.jpg

23 Double bars at the lighthouse.jpg

Last edited:
While I was reading through the thread "Post your Schwinn double bar roadsters", I saw this quote from @fordmike65, which was posted on Jan. 3, 2017. Mike brought of the idea to me earlier this year also in January, 5 years later, when I was finishing up our '36 Schwinn DcurvedBR. And then this happened....

View attachment 1737089

View attachment 1737090
Ha! It only took 5 years to make it a reality! I completely forgot about that old thread.

Back