When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double butted spokes 10 9/16" - 10 5/8" length

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PlasticNerd

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Wanted one to two original sets of 72 minimum/set, spokes and nipples cad plated, NOS not necessary, but at least og please. Thanks, Gary

Wanted one to two original sets of 72 minimum/set, spokes and nipples cad plated, NOS not necessary, but at least og please. Thanks, Gary
I have many boxes of NOS spokes. I don't have the size you are looking for. If you take longer spokes to a good bike shop they can cut them to your size and thread them. Let me know if you are interested.

My LBS couldn't understand why anybody would want cad spokes. Even when tried to explain originality. Like I was speaking a foreign language!!

My LBS couldn't understand why anybody would want cad spokes. Even when tried to explain originality. Like I was speaking a foreign language!!
I’m lucky to have two LBS’s that enjoy seeing me come in with strange requests for an old bike. Even when I bring my modern road bike in we end up talking old bicycles.

I have NOS sets. I have stainless that are very affordable or OG Torrington that are expensive.

638A383B-318D-4B1D-85C1-CF43CE0183C5.jpeg
LBS cant get double butted in cad plated :(
These might fit your needs.

Back