When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Double diamond 1935 Cycleplane

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
What a nice find! Pretty cool that you were also able to acquire a tank for it too. I look forward to seeing your progress and hope that you will post some pics of your effort along the way!

Ok so I was thinking about painting this bike Maroon and black with white pins. Does anybody make or have 1935 schwinn cycleplane paint stencils to use for restoration. This is the bike I got the idea for the colors from.View attachment 1048764

Love these Motorbikes. My favorite color on these is the maroon or dark red , which ever is the real color call. Nice find. Look forward to your progress.

Ok sounds good, do you know if they make stencils to do it the right way or would I have to make some

The guy on eBay oldstuff4yousheepdog will make custom kits and also reverse versions of some graphics if you want to do the proper base color first/highlight color last as the factory did:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/oldstuff4yousheepdog/m.html?item=264409853440&hash=item3d900e2e00:g:crUAAOSwjfhczNKI&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Otherwise just use the stencil to make your own reverse masking using thin fine line tape.

The guy on eBay oldstuff4yousheepdog will make custom kits and also reverse versions of some graphics if you want to do the proper base color first/highlight color last as the factory did:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/oldstuff4yousheepdog/m.html?item=264409853440&hash=item3d900e2e00:g:crUAAOSwjfhczNKI&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Otherwise just use the stencil to make your own reverse masking using thin fine line tape.

Awesome thanks just sent him a message!

Thanks to @mr.cycleplane I got a tank, and a correct dropstand for it today in the mail, the final missing pieces! He rushed it out in 2 day shipping so i’d have all the parts I need for trexlertown so I can show it, Thanks! Got the frame and fork all assembled tonight. Gonna get the fenders primed tomorrow along with the rack and then get it ready and riding. The next question though is about a paint match for schwinn maroon. I’m gonna paint it using a spray gun and not rattle can so the paint from vintageschwinn.com wouldn’t work. Here it is!
7E2F95E4-F12F-4D30-9ACF-75A2531F288C.jpeg

C599AB16-CBC3-4986-BC89-9052681991BB.jpeg

88FFAEF4-5235-4793-80BC-56384940A0A1.jpeg

Back