When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DOUBLE TROUBLE FOR HANDLE BAR HORDER

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I like it!
You go out to the garage to grab the Jewel Tank Autocycle, and it’s got a flat, so you just grab the one sitting next to it.

It never hurts to have a spare.

@Handle Bar Hoarder does that WW tire Schwinn The World look like it's brighter in areas than the Lincoln badged bike? May be the pics giving the illusions but I am seeing noticeable contrasts in the diamonds, the neck areas, and stuff like the head badge screws vs rivits? I only ask because I genuinely want to learn

i was tripping out on the rivets myself
I just thought from being here something that old should have had the stud/rivit type vs the flathead screws and with people "restoring" or touching up & adding replacement stuff long lost a few things stood out. I may be wrong and there are reasons; 1 was a rider & the other not as much etc.

I just thought from being here something that old should have had the stud/rivit type vs the flathead screws and with people "restoring" or touching up & adding replacement stuff long lost a few things stood out. I may be wrong and there are reasons; 1 was a rider & the other not as much etc.
i'm not sure to be honest with you.. maybe they are different years ?????

Back