When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Drop stand bolts set

-
Price
$25
Zipcode
I'll take a set of the early CWC once the get figured out. would also be interested in Shelby ones if you make them?

I'll take a set of the early CWC once the get figured out. would also be interested in Shelby ones if you make them?
I thought Shelby stands have the 'ears' and attach at the axle bolt. The stand itself is held to the ears by rivets.

Shelby ears with the curved braces are held with screws. I have 13 of them all on bikes. All screws. If its supposed to be a rivet, that would be one huge rivet for a tiny stand. No need for a hole that big.

All done! I'll be shipping out tomorrow

A2CB6C4F-EA83-4427-B49A-C1912A93C584.jpeg

Just measured an undrilled early braced CWC drop stand and I get the following:

Hole - .25"
Space clearanced for dropstand bolt head - .48-.50"

s-l1600 (6).jpg

s-l1600 (1).jpg

Maybe others can confirm. Also, did the early CWC dropstands even use a shouldered bolt? I asked this question a few months ago hoping to get some photos of an original set but nobody stepped up. I have two separate sets of photos from original braced cwc dropstands that show just normal bolts with square nuts.

IMG_0359.jpg

CWC Dropstand 4 (1).jpeg

Last edited:
Just measured an undrilled early braced CWC drop stand and I get the following:

Hole - .25"
Space clearanced for dropstand bolt head - .48-.50"

View attachment 1806888

View attachment 1806889

Maybe others can confirm. Also, did the early CWC dropstands even use a shouldered bolt? I asked this question a few months ago hoping to get some photos of an original set but nobody stepped up. I have two separate sets of photos from original braced cwc dropstands that show just normal bolts with square nuts.

View attachment 1806882

View attachment 1806887

I had purchased these dropstand bolts a while back but their shoulder (.33) was too wide to use on the CWC braced dropstand with a .25 hole.

View attachment 1806885

View attachment 1806886
Straight thread bolt ( no shoulder) would wiggle off. I guess it could have been done that way but they just wouldn't stay on.

Back