When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dropstands or side stands. Your thoughts?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Good to know you guys feel the same as I do, was curious though. Dropstands can be a pain in the ass on grass or uneven surfaces, but otherwise they just represent that time period. Seems if I get a bike that should have had a dropstand, especially if it has ears on the frame for one, than if must have one. Thanks for your input!

I also like whatever is original to the bike. Only one in my personal collection has a drop stand. I really like it. However, it is a pain in the ass when the ground isn't perfect. I think drop stands make it easier when working on the bike

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Like most here I like having the original equipment on my bikes. That being said, I love drop stands for indoors display and storage of bikes. The bikes stand upright and I can fit more bikes side by side by alternating direction to make room for the handlebars.

Back