When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dual Miller Headlights

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
OK, your lights are not as deep as mine. Perhaps, mine are deeper to allow for the switch! However, the width is basically the same!

Today, I ordered (from e-bay) the LED's that I previously posted on the CABE. Additionally, I ordered red 18 gauge hook up wire from e-bay, to hook-up all the lights. I already have the one amp diode and terminal connectors. After I receive all the parts, I will let you know if all my calculations were correct. They should be, as it was only basic electronics.

I also made a modification to the tail light, as the positive connection to the light bulb is only held in place with a drop of plastic. I am replacing that drop of plastic with a Nylon plastic screw and nut, that the size is M3x8.

Regards,

Arnie
M3x0.8?

If you guys haven't discovered Bolt Depot, do not pass go getting over there.
They sell fasteners piecemeal, ship quickly and inexpensively using 1st class mail (their NH postal hub must be way under busy - they have an uncanny way of getting fasteners overnight into San Antonio).
They give the same great service to every order, and none is too small to receive their detailed attention.
At their piecemeal prices, you can stack up a small cache of fasteners covering a range of sizes that may work for you

Iv got a complete set with original wire, generator and rear light
Thinking of posting
Heads up :)

@rennfaron, can you provide a link to the bulbs that you're using.
I'd like to pick up a few myself.
@rennfaron, can you provide a link to the bulbs that you're using.
I'd like to pick up a few myself.

Thanks, but these are 6 volt and I can't seem to get them added into my watch list from your post.
A linked address would be better.
Failing that, who is the seller? I looked for them myself, but couldn't find them.

Thanks, but these are 6 volt and I can't seem to get them added into my watch list from your post.
A linked address would be better.
Failing that, who is the seller? I looked for them myself, but couldn't find them.

Both of these LED purchases were made on e-bay. The seller is:

2015jessie0001

That is the best that I can do for you!

Back