When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dudley Bicycle Swap Meet & Show Sunday October 23

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
While there, I always hit Mikes Flea Market...There's a guy in the front corner who always has a bunch of nuts, bolts, washers, etc...I grab several handfuls and fill up my bin stock...pennies on the dollar!! Leaves me plenty to spend outside at the Swap!!

While there, I always hit Mikes Flea Market...There's a guy in the front corner who always has a bunch of nuts, bolts, washers, etc...I grab several handfuls and fill up my bin stock...pennies on the dollar!! Leaves me plenty to spend outside at the Swap!!
thats what i allways look for to ,the right nuts and bolts and washers for thees vintage bicycles from bicycle larry

I'm thinking off going and If do go will be bringing alot of stuff. I've never been there so if it's nice it's outside, but if it rains it's indoors??

Yeah, Sunday looks to be post- frontal breezy, great weather for outside. There's plenty of room, so feel free to bring as much stuff as you can haul, George.

Back