When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dudley, CT Bike Swap Meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

kevin525

Look Ma, No Hands!
Has anyone been to the Dudley, CT Bike Swap and Meet in the past? I've never been. What's it like?

Thanks,

Kevin

I'm curious how much my 1931 Raleigh is worth, I am not going to sell it. Should I bring it along?

Thanks.

I've been to the show numerous times, always a little different & good time. There is a guy who usually shows up who appreciates the old Raleighs. I don't know that much about them, but I remember a really nice one, around a 1938, went for 600.00 at Trexlertown a couple of years ago.

I've been to the show numerous times, always a little different & good time. There is a guy who usually shows up who appreciates the old Raleighs. I don't know that much about them, but I remember a really nice one, around a 1938, went for 600.00 at Trexlertown a couple of years ago.

Good to know, thanks.

Great swap! I'm bringing a trailer full of rusty goodness!
Great Swap, I'm bringing a wallet full of money so I'll be looking for you!! lol BTW, Not sure which way you are coming from but I live in the top central part of CT and take Biggelow Hollow Rd. I drive a Mercedes SLK and holy smokes - that is a fun drive - hills, falling curves, switch backs short straights!!! Almost as fun as the swap!!! (until you creep up on a slow driver - lol)

I gotta stop buying!!! I have a bunch of old junk under my pool table ( in the attic, Garage, display shelves and who know where and what else) Thant I keep thinking about selling...then I don't!

Hey, Just thought of something - I have a blue Pre War 30's Columbia girls bike that needs a tank...anything out there?

Last edited:
Thanks. Sounds like fun. Those back roads are a blast. I love driving them in my 77 MGB, although I'm not tearing them up like you in that SLK. 40 mph feels like 100.

Back