When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dumb girls bikes

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice bikes and very under appreciated. I have two daughters ( no sons) and have restored one bike for my oldest. I'm just about to start a resto mod for you youngest. When we take my bike (a Rollfast rat) and my oldest daughters bikes to car shows the ladies love hers and several photographers like to photograph it.

Yeah, ya need to strip them all down into tiny pieces and pawn em off wherever into boy's bikes. That way the population of old girls bikes are so low, whenever the girls do get aboard the collecting gig, they'll be too rare to value..

Knew a guy once,, when he fished he go for all the small ones and toss em on the bank. expecting that once the little guys were gone, he'd catch all the big ens.. Personally I thought him to be a dope, but,, that was fish, and apparently, there's no tree huggers in girl bike parting. [grin]

Last edited:
What do the bikes for smart girls look like?

maybe like this?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

smart girls bikes

or this, I bet a boy bent the forks

Attachments

• IMG_1944.jpg
    IMG_1944.jpg
    521 KB · Views: 132
My wife rides a 54 bf Goodrich badged Schwinn, 19 year old daughter a 59 Columbia, 16 year old daughter a 51 Schwinn frankenbike. When the kids were younger a 61 Murray, and a 50's rod brake bicycle of unknown manufacture. I love working in bikes and three quarters if the people in my house are women so that's what I work on the most.

Yeah, ya need to strip them all down into tiny pieces and pawn em off wherever into boy's bikes. That way the population of old girls bikes are so low, whenever the girls do get aboard the collecting gig, they'll be too rare to value..

Knew a guy once,, when he fished he go for all the small ones and toss em on the bank. expecting that once the little guys were gone, he'd catch all the big ens.. Personally I thought him to be a dope, but,, that was fish, and apparently, there's no tree huggers in girl bike parting. [grin]

i like that theory lol

Back