When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dumpster Diamond, My Entry for the 15th Annual RRBBO

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Making a tank out of pine is Brilliant!!! I love it. Some quality time with a belt sander sounds a great way to achieve “good enough”. This is going to get me into a lot of trouble. Thank you!
Use treated 5 1/4 deck boards, jigsaw, & sander. Can do 1 in the frame & or 2-3 ; 2 for each side with 1 in the middle for that wide motorcycle tank style + any creative ideas you wanna add of your own; hollow out the back side for a 'stash' pocket or rotozip designs through them or light them etc

Watching the transformation of your Dumpster Diamond into a cool, rideable bike is inspiring. I'll be looking at doing something similar with a bunch of "extra " bits and bobs and making my own piece of art! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Ian

Watching the transformation of your Dumpster Diamond into a cool, rideable bike is inspiring. I'll be looking at doing something similar with a bunch of "extra " bits and bobs and making my own piece of art! Thanks for sharing your creation!

Ian
Thanks Ian! I highly encourage you to give it a try!

Reactions: ian
Back