When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Dunedin Florida Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap Meet

-
Working on this years shirt design.

327357479_846975423051460_4164117301867701859_n.jpg

Update: Please read. An art show will also be going on in the parking lot. If you are a vendor selling bikes or parts please let me know & I'll put your name on my list. Text, call or comment here. 727-916-1727. Let me know if you are bringing a trailer also. If you are a spectator or bringing bicycles to put in the show you will park directly next door or directly across the street at the ball park for free. VFW will have breakfast to purchase & the bar open. Vendors please arrive between 6 a.m. to 9 a.m.

Swap meet spaces are filled up for the Vintage & Custom Bicycle Show & Swap April 8. If we spoke or I responded back to you then you are on the list. PLEASE arrive as early as you can. You can arrive at 6 a.m. to 9 a.m. See you all there!!

If you are a vendor selling parts or bikes at the show you will unload & then park your vehicle directly across the street. See you all Saturday.

-See you all tomorrow at our vintage & custom bicycle show & swap in Dunedin at 360 Douglas Ave Dunedin FL 34698 at the VFW.

This should answer all your questions.
-CASH ONLY PLEASE
-T-shirts $20 each
-Bicycle show entry $5 per bicycle
-Door prize & Bicycle give away $5 each or 5 for $20
-Top 12 bike awards (no classes)
-Awards & raffles at 1 p.m. MUST be present to win
-NO PARKING IN THE LOT
-Swap Vendors will unload in the lot then park across the street at the ball field.
-If you are bringing a bicycle to show please park across the street at the ball field or next door & bring your bike over.
-Free to come spectate & parking is across the street
-VFW will be open for breakfast & will also have the bar open
-This event is outside with nice shaded areas
-Swap vendors can arrive as early as 6 a.m.
-Proceeds benefit the VFW Post 2550
-Show bikes must be registered by 11 a.m.
-Pop up tents are allowed
-Dog friendly on a leash

Back